The iPROTEC Pro 2400 Light has a high power LED torch that outputs 2400 lumens of white light on the highest setting. The Pro 2400 has a crenulated bezel which helps protect the convex lens if the torch was dropped. The lens and the tail switch are both glow in the dark to help locate the torch in low level lighting. Three brightness levels as well as strobe and beacon (slow flash) are available and are controlled with the soft press button. The 4x zoom provides spot to flood focus, adjustable for the required application. It is powered by 9 x AA alkaline batteries and can throw the beam a maximum distance of 346 metres on the highest setting.
- High: 2400 lumens; 3 hours run-time; 346 m beam range.
- Mid: 800 lumens; 6 hours run-time; 190 m beam range.
- Low: 240 lumens; 15 hours run-time; 110 m beam range.
- Strobe: 2400 lumens; 6 hours run-time; 346 m beam range.
- Beacon: 2400 lumens; 8 hours run-time; 346 m beam range.
Tested to FL1 standard using 9 x AA alkaline batteries.
- Type: Hand held tactical LED torch.
- Operating Modes: High / Mid / Low / Strobe / Beacon.
- Luminous Flux: Up to 2400 lumens.
- LED: LED light chip.
- Beam Range: 346 m.
- Batteries Required: 9 x AA alkaline (included).
- Run Time: Up to 15 hours (low setting).
- Overall Length: 241 mm.
- Body Colour: Black.
- Body Material: Aircraft grade anodised aluminium.
- Switch Type: Glow in the dark tail cap switch.
- Impact Resistance: 1 m.
- Environmental: Waterproof to IP67 standards (1 m).
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS.
- iPROTEC Pro 2400 Light LED torch x 1.
- Lanyard x 1.
- AA alkaline battery x 9.
- Manual x 1.