Muela of Spain offer this excellent quality Spanish made Skinner knife which comes securely fitted in a genuine handcrafted full grain brown leather belt sheath.
Manufactured from 440 Chrome-Vanadium-Molybdenum Alloy Martensitic Steel with a hardness of 54-58 degrees on the Rockwell scale, it features a rubber handle with rear lanyard hole.
- Handle: 100mm
- Blade: 95mm
- Blade Steel: 440 Chrome-Vanadium Molybdenum Alloy Martensitic Steel
- Hardness: 54-58 Degrees
- Handle Material: Rubber/W Rear lanyard hole
- Sheath: Genuine brown leather belt sheath
- Replacement Sheath: YMF/PICKAS
- 1 x Muela Skinner Fixed Blade Skinning Knife with Genuine Brown Leather Belt Sheath